I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I miss mY bed n My house~

Thz God~ finally i can go back to my house during weekend..
i miss my bed,my dOggY and my mum~
hais...feel good when stepping back into my house again!
i LOve IT!

having attachment, it is not fun at all..i Hate it!
My CI damn strict...felt stressful when doing something with her and sister..
i dunoe why i will become a clumsy gal when doing something in front of them..myb panic ..

i did last office on friday..people may ask me do you feel scary when doing that?my answer is no.. it is just like wrapping a sleeping man into a plastic bag..BUt i must show my respect on him~

My CI is really vy respect the death people.. i must learn from her..she showed a good example in front of me..


this is my "FOrm 4" picture...four of us were visiting the KLCC...
remind me alot of my old memories.. ..
i looked so dark in this pic!!! thz god i now becm better and better!.//



wanring muacks!

No comments: