I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

the end of the attachment in IMH~

this is not my last posting, however this is my last posting in IMH.
a very good experience for me , can interact with those crazy but not stupid patient.
i miss them. seriously, i can demostrate their pattern out.
i have been observed them for 9 days.
their habit and pattern are so funny and weird.
anyway, i m sure, i won't go IMH when i passed up to be a staff nurse.
* mr.abu , u re the so fatherly to us. U 're nice.i felt shock when i saw u were tearing infront all of us.
although the tears didn't drop out, but i was touched by u.
haha hope to see u again.

yanrui drew for me.


The last day in imh, i went out with ah bao n yanrui to holland village's Breko.
we enjoyed the supper and heineken so much.
talk craps till 3.30 am . abit crazy but fun!
we didn't get drunk. haha . Heineken only contains 5 % of alcohol.
i won't get drunk easily! haha
this is my 1st time been holland village , haha remind me the show " 荷兰村"
=Dreached yanrui 's house at 4 am. slept all the way till next morning 10 .30 am.




No comments: