I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ca 2.2b NUH ward 47

the last day of my clinical attachment !
yes! finally i finished my 2.2!
i PASS all!
i m going to step back into 2.1 soon.
now ,i m having my one week holiday,after that,the school is gonna to reopen.
MONDAY , i will go GENTING with ah bao n yanrui for makan angin la.
Just 3 of US, KOON teck played aeroplane.suddenly decided not to go with us.
anyway, i bought the ticket and booked the room already.
waiting for MONDAY to come.
yanrui n ah bao ll come to my house on sunday =D.
shuting's grp is going to genting too.
can meet them in genting on tuesday =D
this card is for our Clinical instructor HaiXia.


we did it for our patient =D

for naughty QiangQiang,miss him!

the last day! for sure must take picture together!

=D lazy in blogging lo!

No comments: