I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

my christmas =(

My christmas' celebration should be at Orchard, eating sushi with ah bao, yanrui , jean and felicia.
But i refused to go out with them this year, because i had checked the traffic of causeway link.
it was so jam! both way.
so no way going into sg.
but ... ended up, ard 8 pm sth, i checked again, the causeway link was so smooth.
a bit regretting.
anyway, thanks for tagging me in fcbk!
i saw the pics. i was touched by it.

Yun dated me out this afternoon, told me 3 pm meet at plaza pelangi.
But i m staying so far. lazy going down and meet her and karen .
somemore, 6 pm plus they wanted to leave already.
=(
so sorry.
i ll catch up with u gals and guys soon.

i went yumcha with my only friend in TAMAN U.
the only one.
because i was boring.
i was so random, called him out..
haha, so lame.
but he gave me a surprise.
although it just a small gift. but it was meaningful to me.i appreciated it very much.
at least it was my 2nd X 'mas present.




My Christmas! =D

No comments: