I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Things that have to be done

1. Nurm class test ( 25/5 Tues)
2. Resume letter and cover letter ( by next week Monday)
3. Nurm reflective journal ( 4/6)
4. NSL practical test ( next week Tuesday)
5. WPD interview ( next week Tuesday )
6. Youth Olympic Games 9 Modules ( 30 May)
7. Common Test

i found that i can't focus on my study after i have him.
i can't blame him.
Is my fault, i should learn how to manage my time, how to force myself.
At this point of time, i really need some motivation.Maybe he should give me some incentives.
i must control myself, back to the past, back to be kiashu wanring.
i must finish up my assignments early, because i had learned from mistake.
just bear with it for awhile, holidays are coming soon.
I 'm so sorry my dear.


P/s: i hope he can manage to repair his sis 's Wii. =)

No comments: