I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Final Year Project -presentation




Thanks god, we had presented our Final Year Project beautifully and we left written assignment have to be completed by next week. Fortunately, our Lecturers Ms. Michelle and Ms. Yan didn't ask any question at the end, probably they were tired in asking question at the end of the day. They said everyone of us could become researcher on one coming day, i didn't know whether they were telling the truth or they were encouraging us. By the way, we were proud to be the last group in presenting FYP in our cohort. Struggling with it for a few weeks already, and now finally presentation had done. I could say that "Well Done everyone" ! Sincerely, i enjoy spending my time, stretching my head, skipping my lunch and dinner, making fool with friends as well as being more and more kiashu in disturbing lectures for our FYP.

From now onward, I still have 2 weeks can stay inside school, have fun with friends. After exam, i 'll continue my half year attachment in TTSH. Definitely, i will miss those days studying and playing around in school. Oncology and WPD presentation are awaiting to be done. Mock Test and class test are coming on next week. I' m very busy right now. I hope everything will go fine.





After presentation , We went to Sakae sushi and finally the only man-koon was there. I had gastric pain at that time ,maybe because i only ate two pieces of roti plata at the early morning and skipped my lunch. Omg, it was so painful. I have never had gastric pain for so long time, but now, i deserved for that due to irregular meal time. I didn't know why i still could joke with them when I was in pain. They could not stop linking our FYP's topic with my pain. These people kept on mentioning Music Therapy might help me to relieve my current pain.Oh, i knew what was Best Friend and Bad Friend mean to me. They were the Super Best friends to me, they gave me the expired medication to eat. These few future nurses, never check the expiry date before serving the medication. Luckily, i' m still alive, no adverse reaction afterward. :( They were so "MOTHER,MOTHER,MOTHER".




No comments: