I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

LLC- i had an epic Gunung Ledang , Muar and Malacca trip











This trip made my holiday become meaningful, thank you to every LLC members, especially those who organised it. I enjoyed the trip very much, i like the feeling when spending time with u guys, laughing sound can be heard everywhere , every minute, and it cheered me up.

We went for mountain climbing at Gunung Ledang, remember the story of Puteri Gunung Ledang? 3 hours for going up, and 3 hours for going down. Everyone seemed tired after mendaki gunung ledang, but we fulfill our satisfaction.

After that , we stayed over night at Muar and went out for supper.Next day early morning, we went to Malacca 's town area.

I was not feeling well at the end of the trip, i experienced severe headache and stomachache, but now, i 'm getting better. Thank you for everyone 's concern,a special thank to shiting and yishin taking care of me :)

Hope next time, i' ll be able to make it for any LLC's activity. Tomorrow, i m going back to school for 2 weeks. i am just reluctant to go back.

No comments: