I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Friday, January 9, 2009

♥Start schooling!

♥omg! now i only have the time for blogging..♥


♥school was reopened.. this week was a tiring week for me..
i need to make myself back to the previous lifestyle,that is Travel BAck everyday!
haizz now i m starting to get use to it again..
new custom almost drive me crazy,i can't walk through the Bridge anymore if there has any jam.
it is complusory to take the bus..coz u can't walk through the bridge..
everyday,a lot of people will Q there,i have to squeeze among of them..
i decided to stay in sg,i thought i had found the room edi,but in the end,that room was not nice..
still finding the room now with shuting!
if there is no any room for me,i l'l travel back everyday again,i can get use to it!I hope so!


1st day to school,felt weird and lazy..
i dun wan back to school,coz i hate travelling!
actually during this holiday,our school renovated a lot of thgs..
"♥Makan Place " was a new place for us! it was the biggest Canteen in NP..
it always full house,hard to get a sit frm thr..
but the food over thr,damn nice!
haiz dun wan squeeze with ppl,so went to sim canteen "megabites".


this week,our school have open house!
haha this year ,not so many ppl came to np..
hopefully saturday have a lot of ppl going thr..
our school waste quite a lot of $ in open house..bcz they wan to attract the new student!
haha ... free gifts free food! all over thr! haha too bad ! i 'm np student edi!
but it is really remind me that time when i was coming for np's open house.
OMG! ♥Shi Xin Hui ,Diya and campus superstar are going to my school on this sat!
i wan see ♥Shi Xin HUi! but i does nt hav chance! coz it is on SAT!
i wan stay at home ! coz lazy go out ! haizzz
this coming sunday ,wana go to sg ,for doing my project!
omG a lot of project and presentation are waiting for me! arghhh! siezz

♥thz dr.eugene pasted it for us..

♥never expect i can meet them in NP's open house!..izit Np too small?
♥stupid guy made me shout out loud! haha !
2day it is Friday, i skipped the class!
Omg! cant believe that i skipped the class because of over slept!
haiz myb i really tired edi.
somemore,i found that my eyes pack is coming out edi..
OMG! i feel old..
i dun wAN BCM OLD WOMAN!
help me!! my skin condition becum TERUK sia!
arrghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


♥wanring muack!~♥

No comments: