I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Friday, August 28, 2009

2 weeks holiday




horray ,a quick update
i just finished my exam on yesterday.
last paper was psychology and sociology.it was a killer to me.
i stayed in pohling's house and study together before pas paper.
ordered MacDonald during midnight and spotted question together.
i thought can finished my pas's revision, but end up still fall sleep.
anyway thz pohling woke me up!
haha =D and cheerrrS!Don't think about pas anymore.


last day, i went out with katie, shuting, and shihui to jurong point .
we watched final destination 4.
i couldn't breath during watching it.
gonna have a heart attack and apnea.
In a conclusion , the Mv was meaningless.
after that, i went for the YEP last gathering.
enjoyed watching video with every bananas.
Dr myat ordered KFC for us.
The reason was because , KFC was our last meal in Cambodia.
haha.
LIKE him so much, he was so funny !


i left at 8 pm, then went back to JB meet up penny.
haha had a good chat with her,although the time was short.
waiting for denise to finish her exam, afterthat wanna date her and penny out.
arghhh~ how to spend my holiday?
@@ i don't want to start my 4 week attachment which followed by my holidays.


No comments: