I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Nurses' Day

Happy Nurses' Day to all of Us.
Although i m not yet to be a nurse, but soon to be.
every year 1st of August is Nurses' Day.
No off day for the nurses but they 'll celebrate in the ward.
Nurses must go for working even though it is public holiday or whatever ceremony.
Nurses are awesome!
Horray~ proud to be a future nurse now!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
oH my god, my babe dropped on the floor in library.
my heart was totally broken in to small pieces.
yesterday , i accidentally dropped my lappy because i never zip properly.
was my fault!
sorry babe!
i make 2 ugly and deep scars for u, and the scars won't fade away already.
babe, i do not how to repair u now.
i' m thinking to buy some cute stickers for helping u to bandage your wounds.
cute sticker just like a concealer .
Can U see the edge of my lappy?
Omg~ it was broken into small pieces.

Can U see ?
I am having post traumatic syndrome disorder.
hais.
i had learnt from this stupid lesson.
this week was a busy and tiring week.
i couldn't' t sleep well , it was not because of insomnia.
it was because of running out of time.
i got alot of assignment and presentation still need to complete yet.
this week i only presented 1 presentation and handed in one assignment.
4 more to go ~
hais...This coming Tuesday is my NSL practical test .
i haven't prepare it yet!
dying soon! god bless me!

No comments: