I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy CNY 2010 and Sweet valentine day !

Happy Harimau Year to everyone !
"Huat " arghhh!!!
my CNY crushes with my study week.
My 1st final exam paper is on this coming Friday.
So sad. my mood was spoilt by it!
hais.. how to hang out with friend ??
Where got mood to study??
How to enjoy my CNY??



Happy sweet valentine day to everyone !

This year quite special, chinese new year and valentine day both are on the same actual day.

=)

i like the program so much !
Thank You
it was creative and sweet.
now, i know what is programming .
It is something that can be controlled by you.
you can instruct it to do whatever that you want.
it deals with all the funny code number.
although , my one was so simple and sweet .
but, sincerely , it is really enough for me.
i was touched by it.

No comments: