I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Monday, February 8, 2010

tears dropped


tears dropped.
i could not believe that i did badly in my practical test.
i did whatever i had memorized.
i followed the sequences.
but...
end up, wrong technique had been performed.
lots of marks were deducted.
i thought i did quite okie.
but when the assessor was mentioning my mistakes, i could not accept it.
because i did whatever had been taught in class.
i clarified with my classmates.
they said teacher taught us in this way before.
i clarified with the teacher again.
but...
i can felt her disappointment.

deducting the marks didn't hurt me much.
the most hurtful one was, i felt sorry and guilty to my teacher.
I wasted her effort.
Sorry teacher.

A speechless feeling is existing right now.

No comments: