I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Friday, March 19, 2010

final exam results were released, new time table was out.

this is my new time table!
Oh gosh! damn lousy right?
Wednesday and Thursday i only come for 2 hours lesson.
i m staying in JB lerhhh!
anyway , my final exam result was out too.
it was an unexpected results.
i scored quite well in the exam.
although it s not "very super well"
but i m satisfying with that.
This was the highest GPA that i scored in ngee ann.
i admitted that i didn't put much effort during this final exam.
i wasted a lot of time.
maybe i m just lucky.
ya it is lucky.
last semester, i did pretty bad in my exam.
i was shock, because my GPA is below 3.5.
quite disappointed to what i had done .
anyway, Monday , i have to back to hospital for my 3 weeks clinical attachment.
new team, new CI , new ward, new staffs.
i hope that CA can score A.
i never gt A before.
every time i score B + only.
i have to prove to my CI, i can do it well during my CA.
GOD bless me!
better do some revision before going .




No comments: