I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

coward

thinking back what u had done to me,
i just feel like scolding u " COWARD"!

now, u keep quiet.
u 're pretending we do not know each other.
then, i advise u, u better disappeared completely in front of me.

after N months, u told me, maybe one day we can back to the normal, just like the before.
I told u, this is "IMPOSSIBLE".
i am no longer belong to you.
i am free, just like a flying bird in the sky.

when i told you i got him, u showed me that kind of reaction.
u 're totally an ass hole.
u gave up our relationship.
so ,u shouldn't give me that kind of reaction and reply.

why u posted this in your facebook???

过去的事情真得不能重来 不要做了自己后悔的事 没有给你该过的机会了 珍惜眼前人 你不要她有很多人等着的咯 不适合的话给机会别人来爱她 也让别人来爱你吧!!!


Fuxker!
stop saying all these things.
u did not have this qualification in saying this.

anyway.
yesterday was yesterday.
nothing can be done on yesterday again.
what can we do now is do whatever we can do on today.
don't waste any single second and minute.

the past was over.

For sure, i m only loving him right now.
he is really caring about me.
seriously,i hope he will be the last.

i won't betray him.
i hate that kind of feeling when someone is betraying you.
although u had done it to me, but i took it as an experience.

bye COWARD!
i m gonna forget u.


No comments: