I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

finally , i cut it short!




Today , i went out again with 5sn1 gang . We went to "LivingRoom" for our lunch. After that ,we went to " F cube" for playing board games. We had fun over there, especially using that rubber sticks to beat people. Yujia , AJ and Chasheng were keep on beating each other. i thought they might quarrel with each other. Fortunately, they still can take it . Afterward, we went to have our dinner together. One day Gone! arghhh!


Hey,don't be surprised that i cut short my hair after came back from this gathering.I did not know what made me to cut short it , maybe i saw karen cut it short too.Actually , i didn't want to cut until so short, but my hair dresser keep on cutting it.Anyway, i didn't blame him, because i wanted to cut short since last year already. He just helped me to decide.Now,a fresh look.




No comments: