I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Monday, April 12, 2010

my heart wasn't strong enough


Sometime, i love you, sometime i need you , sometime i miss you, sometime i hope to see u as soon as possible. however, it is only " sometime". i am asking myself, why don't choose to be alone, i can do whatever i want, i can talk to anyone,i can go out with anyone, i can concentrate on my study, i can have more time, i can like anyone, i can love anyone too. In future, whatever i earn , is all mine. am i a selfish person? yes, i agree with that, i care more about myself. Is that the love can change my thought? can i share everything of mine with him? i expect him to share with me , but i didn't expect myself to share with him. This is because, i am a gal.


A lesson need to be learnt.I have a friend, she sacrificed everything to her ex-bf, at the end, she got nothing. That Fucker ran away with another girl. He spent my friend's money. My friend and him went to Taiwan ,yet was my friend paid for it. She paid for everything. That fucker even used her money to buy for tat Bitch a souvenir. Gosh! That guy is a BASTARD!~


We ,as a girl, need to protect ourselves.we should not believe people easily.He always said , my mind is very simple. yeap, i agree with that. i view everything in simple form, because this is a way whereby i can find happiness. Eventhough, people might think the other way round, however, i choose to believe that they are good. Believe he or she is a good person is better than bad,isn't?


I admit that my heart is not strong and firm enough. Maybe i was born in May and my horoscope is GEMINI. My friend who know about horoscope, told me that , GEMINE is very playful and not a faithful person. But i promise myself that, if i leave you, the reason will nvr is because of the third person. maybe i leave you , it is because i love to be alone. i am a weirdos. and i choose to be a weirdos too.


You told me, final exam is coming soon. you decided to stay inside your hostel until end of the exam. You told me, u wanted to study hard for this time round. So, you won't back to JB during this one month. i have to wait for one month plus, nevertheless i am happy with you. i' m gonna to pray hard for you and controlling myself, not to disturb you frequently. I shall massage you less, call you less, chat to you through msn less, and webcam less. i don't wan to distract your attention . Don't blame me if i treat you as in this way. what i am doing right now , is good for you. therefore, starting from today, be more patient .See you soon.
Please forgive my selfishness.

No comments: