I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Friday, June 11, 2010

2 weeks holiday

Oh yeah! my last paper is down! i guess , i did pretty bad, i didn't know what the questions wanted. i knew the answers, but i didn't know the questions were asking for that.

Anyway, it was passed. People always ask me , " wanring, any plan for your holiday? " and my answer is always, " oh ya, i will probably stay at home or find my friends." Tomorrow , i got the sec class gathering again, we are going F cube for playing board games. My Ngee Ann's classmates are going to organise a gathering at Marina Barrage during school holiday, we go there for fly kite and picnic, it will be SUPER FUN!!! i must put on sunblock before going out.

As usual, this holiday, nothing special for me, it just a period for me to take a deep rest. I have to back to school again during my holiday for my Final Year Project. Hopefully , my group has high motivation and finish it within the holiday.

I 'm having severe headache right now after the last paper, maybe lack of sleep . I' m going to sleep right now. Waiting mr. yheng come back from NUS. Shall meet him on tonight, if i can wake up.


No comments: