I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Midnight cycling in Singapore

It is really very fun and cool when you can cycle at midnight. No cars, no people,no big sunshine and the road belongs to you. I cycled with baoling, yanrui, shuting and hongyan. They are my Final year project 's groupmates,vleft koon teck never come. We cycled to Marina Parade, Esplanade, and Chinatown from 9pm until 4 30 am. Eventually, we went back to McDonald and had our breakfast over there. Surprisingly, i still could walk and sit on chair after 9 hours cycling. This time cycling with them was not very tired if compare with last time, probably because we kept on taking pictures, eating and resting. Sincerely, i love cycling !


We rented the bicycle at east coast park.

Our 1st stop

mcdonald ^^

Stadium Mrt Station




WaterFront






The famous Porridge at Chinatown. Recommended by Baoling.


Esplanade




No comments: