I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Singapore youth Olympic games (YOG) 2010

A quick update, these few days, i volunteered myself to become one of the YOG work-force ,i worked as a paramedic assistant, working with those young paramedics!HoHooHooo~They are all army boy.

Seriously, i really i did nothing over there, i found myself was a bit useless over there, because there was nothing happened during the athletes 's training time. But, it was so cool that u can see different athletes from every country. USA, Russia, Korea,Japan, South Africa, Macedonia, BRAZIL (omg, Brazilian damn handsome!)..... and so on.

A knew quite a lot friends during YOG, they were nice , friendly and cute. I think Facebook, is fabulous and useful, it can help me to keep in touch with them although i'm not there already.

Overall, the food over there was not nice, but you could take as many drink ( coka-cola, 100 plus, minute maid, green tea.....) as you want. I had realized that the management over there need some more improvement. The management was very messy and unorganized. Moreover, i felt a bit disappointed to the workforce 's attitude, they just cared about their own works, pushing the responsibilities among each other and they are so "kiasi". Anyway, i think Singapore is still not ready yet to hold such a big event. But,they will definitely learn from these experiences .



Paramedic + paramedic assistants

finally, i found MALAYSIA's flag.

Workforce of YOG



went to draw Macedonia 's logo on my hand

our accreditation cards =)


I was so proud that i could be able to take a photo with USA basketball team.
These two gals who were standing beside me are so TALL!

I didn't which country they from, i just took a picture with them. ^^
i think they are from CIV (Côte d'Ivoire).

The place where i had my dinner.





No comments: