I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mum

Yesterday night, i was free, so i sat down and chat with one of my patients. i asked her how old is she, and she asked back me to guess how old is she. She is not fat, skin is good and firm, and her long hair is still in black colour. Therefore, i told her , she seems like 35 to 40 years old. She couldn't stop laughing but at the end i found out her real age according to her birthday which is written down on her wrist tag. Omg , i couldn't believe she was born in 1957 and 53 years old right now.

My mum was born in 1955 and older than her 2 years old, yet my mum really looked like a 50 years old plus woman. Thank you mum, i know you looked so old is because of me, you sacrificed your whole life for your children, you don't even care about your face, your body shape.i swear, after i start working, i will bring you out for travelling, i will buy a lot of nutritional supplement for you, i will buy you a pair of nice shoes and bring you go for medical check up regularly. Working in hospital, i realize that i must treasure every moment and second with my mum, because i don't wan to be 树欲静而风不止,子欲养而亲不在。Somemore, i only left my Mum, i can't lose her anymore.

=) i'm gonna to spend more time with her.






No comments: