I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Monday, December 22, 2008

RCS 2008




last night, bought a canon printer in pc fair...
carrying the printer and walking to cs 4 waiting my frzs cum n fetch me to the camp site..
i stayed overnight in the chalet.
printer was damn heavy and i need to carry it n walk to cs,i noe a lot of ppl was looking at me at tat time,bt i dun k!
HUTAN BANDAR, is a plc that i had a lot of fun with my dearest friends..i miss them..
i miss the old time! miss !!
i love ppl telling me the ghost stories at there, i love it..bt now no ppl tel me anymore..
PBSM always organises the camping (RCS) at there..
last time ,i always go thr bcz of PBSM,now no more..
i told myself i wont go next time..it 's truth!

the feeling is totally different whn i was going to thr,i cnt feel excited..
myb the ppl is changed ,bt the plc still the same..
i felt boring , i feel sad...
miss the old buddies! really! i hope i still a pbsm ahli..
i enjoy chating wif them!
i can laugh i can cry wif them!
i miss !!

woke up at abt 8 am,rushing bck hm,with mingfang..thz mingfang help me carry the sux printer!
on the way to the cs,mingfang accompany me to take my new IC! haizz luckily it is vy fast!

now the new custom was opened, the place to wait the bus all changed edi! feel pekcek n angry!
i really prefer old custom,it is easier to me! haizz GOD BLESS ME






*wanring muacks!*

No comments: