I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Monday, December 1, 2008

1st day of CA!

♥starting my clinical attachment edi! posted in TTSH again!
i feel like i just went to TTSh before,but now back to there again!
it is too fast for me! i thk for everyone too!
i cannot believe that i m 'having CA now!
i really really cnt accpt the truth!

haizz i really really miss my ward 11C!
I miss♥ SSN soNia! she is the best! i like her!

now i 'm posted to ward 8d..
the beds are auto adjusted,i thk only this is better than ward 11C..
haha myb i just went to there,still cnt adapt the environment in ward 8D..

but actually the stuff nurses inside the ward 5D are damn nice. ♥♥
the year 3 NYP student also very nice!
They 're willing to♥ teach us!..^-^
anyway i hope i can have a fun CA!
BUt the ♥SISTER at there are damn damn "SOMBONG"! = =
too sombong till vy action! like she is vy vy clever and exp like that ! = =
anyway wanring add oil la!

P/s: yeah! NO mORE NR indiVIDUAL aSSIGNMEnt! ! i finished it le!

♥wanring muacks!♥

No comments: