I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

clinical attachment 1.2a


haizz! 2ml wana start my ♥clinical attachment again..stay in SG again..

luckily it is only a 2 weeks attachment ,not 3 weeks and not half year.

My CA 's hospital is still the same,TTSH ,but it is only the changing the ward and some of my CA frzs.

this time ♥shuting is not wif me again,she is going to Alexandra hospital..and SylVia too..

hehe ♥yanrui is with me! anythg that i dunoe,i can ask her,coz she has a lot of experiences in ward!^-^

Yunyun's gang!♥ i can't wait for this 2 weeks! i wan hang out with yunyun 's gang! ♥

long time nvr seen each other! miss u all so much! ♥

i wan go KL♥ shopping la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who can bring me go there?♥

♥wanring muack♥

No comments: