I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

taining for standard charted & AIDS's show


omg early morning,my sweet saturday bcm a training day! shit sia! it was a lolz training,bt i had fun wif my friends! haha..after finished training,we went to library 4 searching our NR article ..haizz damn tired sia..thz bao linG helped me found the article!Blur queen yanRui accidentally took my article,haha..anyway i ll nt do tat during weekend so nvm ! haha


♥wat a idiot PIC!


♥Notice tat behind gt 3 ppl!
------------------------------------------------------------------------


reaching Jb,Shuting n I went to CS for the AIDS's show or wat la!
i dint show any interest in it,bt shuting want see ,so we Q together lo...
Omg it was a long Q sia!
But at the end i din regret to watch tat ..coz it was a meaningful show!
luckily,shuting kep encouraging me to see it lo!or else ,i ll miss a nice show!
hehe,it is different wif the other shows.
U can feel,U can see ,& u can listen the voice in the patient 's heart!
They lend u a headphone,then u follow the instruction in the headphone.
it was fun!
some kids are vy pity,they were infected by parent
or cheated by bad guy, forced them to sell their body to them!SHiT!
there have 3 different stories, in Malaysia,Cambodia n india..
mine one is cambodia,if i want to listen the other 2 stories,i need to Q again! wat the hell!
anyway i enjoyed the show la!

♥shuting bought a wrist band,i bought a pair of slipper..the money ll be donated to "them"!




♥wanring muacks!♥

No comments: