I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

RunninG mY NOSE!


♥started from last Saturday until now,my running nose hasn't recovered yet.

♥i keep sneezing(who is missing me now) and coughing in pain.

♥m' i have the AIDS due to continue coughing? haha i think i too dramaticaly already.

♥i think i may develop pneumonia,because i can feel the secrection 're accumulating in my lungs.

♥oMg....when i can recover back?i still got a lot of things haven't done yet..

♥My sawi assignment ,my nursing research assignment! what the hell!

♥oM mamamy ya! next week ll be my NSL practical test! i promise myself i can't do anything wrong again in the test! gon bless me can?

♥haizzzz.....2 weeks more...common test...then continue clinical attachment! haizzz!
♥wanring muacks♥

No comments: