I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

say " BYE BYE " to my SAWi assignment


♥yeah! finally i can say " BYE BYE♥ " to my SAWi assignment le!OH GOD!now feel a little bit relax!
♥BUT i Haven't revised my NSL practical test! die soon!
♥don't know why i still gt enough time blogging..lol...
♥finished it, at the last minute..i didn't put any effort in it! just put some effort in taking photo..
♥at least i went there and visited the place" kranji war cemetery".
♥Thz Koon teck 4 help me correcting my grammar mistakes ! haha!
♥anyway i noe my hard copy don't have any creativity,just simple and normal(Biasa lah!)
♥i hope i won't gt lousy mark sia! haha!


♥MY Singapore and world issues assignment!HARDCOPY!


♥haha finally i have the chance to draw the smiling face on KOOn tack 's neck!




♥i took it long long time ago! wakakak!




♥is Indian 's FOOD! i don't know how to eat tat!my neighbour belanja me de!






♥wanring muacks!

No comments: