I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Friday, November 14, 2008

♥Redo IC !1st time skip class in NP!




♥omG 1st time i skip the class !

♥this early morning ,went out with mum to JABATAN there for redoing my ic.

♥reaching there,already 7.40am, but i still got the no.45!

♥walao need to wait for a long time again.

♥i waited until 8.45 am,Oh God finally was my turn!

♥shiT! 1st time lost IC,need to pay rm 111 lo! walao damn expensive sia!

♥haizz! @@ finished all the thing at about 9.30am...

♥i wore yellow colar shirt today!then stiil need to wear their black jacket when taking photo

♥walao damn ugly sia!sigH!

♥afterthat ,i really dun have any mood to back to school again,so i decided to skip the class..

♥skipped the FON tutorial n AAP lecture!

♥1st time skip the class in NP la...damn guilty sia!haizz

♥anyway if i attend the AAP lesson,i oso dunoe wat DR MYAT are teaching about!

♥OMG! I really skip the class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







♥My temporary IC

♥Baoling shose!!!!! rosak edi! haha luckily i lent her my wawa shose!wawas shose is the best!

♥wanring muacks!♥

No comments: