I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Monday, November 24, 2008

♥1st day of common test !♥

♥ FON suck! say Bye bye to "u" edi!
2ml is is PHARMACOLOGY test! God bleSS me Pls!i hope next year my lecturer ll not be ♥miss esther SIM! a lousy n blur lecturer!
i scare PHAR test! help me pls!
2ml i wan open a stdy grp!! i cnt stdy at hm!!!

♥i bought alot of colour pens! simply bcz i love♥ colourful words in my note!
it can attract my attention,so that i won't fall in sleep! wakaka!



♥This sweet ,i bought it in my school! damn nice .....hOOOOO!! sweet can live without wanring,wanring can't live without sweet! wakaka!

♥this is not Jean Watson 's caring theory!! i think the fellows from nursing course might know what m i talking about!^-^

♥ YunYun♥ ,next time ll be my turn! gV me ur address okey?!! next year oli send it to u gua! now is too late! wakkkaa


♥wanring muack!

No comments: