I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

✖chg blogskin le lo!✖


✖damn tired sia..finally finished designing my blog..✖

✖i feel blur! OMG i feel like slping now..

✖haiz i still got SAWI and NP assignmnet havnt touch and finish yet..my eng suck! if not,i m sure can finish it.

✖i m not feeling to do tat,but i must finish the SAWI assignment today.at least touch somethg wat!

✖if do not touch it, i really can go n die le...

✖this semester, i feel i edi lost the mood to study,dunoe y,myb is the lecturer's prblm..

✖alot of ppl complain abt this sem lecturer are not so good n nice..haizz..

✖GOD bless MEe...

✖i hope my energy can return back so that i got mood to do all the thg..

✖learning cnt without energy wat!haizz...2ml need to back to school again!cheer up!

✖wanring muackk✖

No comments: