I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

common test ended up !karen happy bday!

♥yeah finally i finished my common test edi!
this a few days,i don't know why i can suddenly change the way that i study..
normally ,i study at home and alone.but now i can study in a group!
this few day,i wentSG 's library for group study!
and even bring my friend( ♥Singaporean) to JB city square for group study.
my friends 're all totally crazy edi!
imaging u are studying in a noisy and crowded place,can u focus on ur book?
unbelievable! but i did that edi!
is that group study is effectively than study alone at home?
no one will know that but result can prove that!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥today was my last paper,♥CMbio!
i though i can score well in it,but spelling error can make my lose a lot of marks!
Ohh~~god! my lysogenic become lycogenic,lytic become lysic,Oncoviruses become uncoviruses!
wat the hell!
now i notice tat i m a person who one can't remember a complete sentences..
maybe i just followed blindly and never understand the meaning of the sentences!
hope it ll be corrected a soon as possible,because it is a bad habit!
sigh! i think,this time my common test result ll be bad! @@ siezz!
nvm ,start from now! focus on my final exam! haha study hard ya!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today is ♥karen birthday!
yeah !karen happy birthday!
make sure ur wishlist must include me!
especially my common test !
wakakak i m like forcing u to do so! but i have no choice!
last year ur bday is during spm period,now ll be better!
hehe!nvm class gathering,we can buy a big birthday cake for all of us!
we celebrate whole class ppl's bday together!
wooooO!!!!!!!
anyway wish u happy,stay pretty,stay cute!
and all the best in ur common test!!!

♥wanring birthday 's kiss! muack!♥

No comments: