I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Monday, April 20, 2009

1st day of school (year 2)

1st day of school, what had been expected by me, never happen.i thought today should be very fun, fulled with a lot of new and bluff year one students, fulled with noise and music.


But today,it was just a normal day. i went to CCA fiesta with baoling,yanrui,yuesha and hongyan. Nothing special, nothing fun. It was very ordinary.i don't feel like joining any CCA,due to travelling back everyday. I m tiring now.


Today 's lesson was dull, i kept one seeing the same lecturer for whole day, from 11am till 6 pm. OMG~ our school don't have other lecturers? This semester, the modules are quite boring ,i don't think i have any mood to focus on study,but i have no choice, I mUST study hard.


Sigh,everything is keep on changing rapidly,our school, our lecturers , even our friends also. Canteen 1 is closing now,no more TERIYAKI BALL can eat, no more SWEET CORN..haiss... I Really hope that everything can be remained the same, everything will be fined.


wanring study hard n good luck!..


shhh..she was sleeping in ELAHA lesson!
haha..baOLING dun beat me ! haha! i know the lesson was extremely boring!.



wanring muacks!

No comments: