I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

i LOVE u! cambodia!





From the bottom of my heart, i love Cambodia! especially the Khmer Village. i miss the food over there,i miss the living lifestyle over there, i miss the people over there, i miss those days that we were staying together.I hope all the bananas can be united one day, i miss all bananas! feel glad have all of you be my teammates! bananas rock!

两个星期的奇妙之旅也就此结束,当飞机降落星加坡机场地面时,大家发自内心的欢呼,不顾其他乘客的眼光,大声欢呼!丢脸丢到家了!或许太久没回家了!按耐不住心中的喜悦!我还是很想它!它在我心中留下了很多回忆。怎么办?我开始爱上了乡村式的生活,是规律,是健康的。早上7点起床,10点睡觉,天天定时吃饭,有鱼,有肉,有菜,有汤,有水果!何乐而不为!thank you miss esther,i will appreciate what had been given to us!
the village!

the well.villagers use it for drinking!
she is cute and shy!

their school!teaching the oral hygiene!

No comments: