I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Monday, April 13, 2009

YEP cambodia 2009 30.3-11.4.09

OMG! my 2 weeks holidays were gone! i can't believe i back to my sweety hometown again! finally i finished my 2 weeks YEP cambodia trip. i' m extremely excited now..i' m enjoying my one week holiday now. sincerely,i don't feel like going back to school. lots of reasons..hais.. i m tiring in blogging now,but i still got a lot of stories what to share with all of you. so how? haha better ask me go out yumcha n chat with me ya!



The 1st day! took it in Changi airport ,terminal 2.

The air ticket!

The tower is filled with the real human skull bones. POl pot killed all of them!.it just happened ,around the middle of 1975 and the first few days of 1979.

we were eating on the boat..HERE is the SUNGAI MEKONG! can you remember our sejarah? we had study this be4!


went to the orphanage on 3rd day!this baby 's head which i was carrying,is extremely big!

i like her..she is sweet and cute!
We were teaching the orAL Hygiene in one of the primary school in khmer village. it was fun but keep repeating the same things till damn boring!.. took this pic,just for fun!
The place that we washed our clothes!remind me a lot of memories!
HOme visiting.! we gave the hygiene packed to the houses which is really need it!HOpe they will appreaciate it!
we gave all the crocs boots to the kids in the fishing village!
i love ox-cart! it was fun ! i m loving it.although it was dangerous but it was super duper fun!
i was learning how to control it!
we were having the cultural exchange on the last night in the khmer village!they performed to us,we performed back !!! damn fun!
william ,clement,and hazimah are hip hop dancer!
i m india dancer ! my boss! maitali.G!
my funniest lecturer! dr myat! he was wearing the dress! haha same as mr bean one! hOO!
Pony car! more dangerous than ox-cart! haha!

I love food! took it in Siem Reap!
One of the reasons i choose to come for this yep trip is because of this!ANGKOR WAT! one of the 7 wonders in the world!So proud ,i had been there ! haha.it is beautiful ! but cambodia weather was extremely hot at afternoon,i had no mood to enjoy all the scenery! But if ask me go to angkor wat again,i will say no! because it was boring!

i was so disappointed ,i climbed up this small hill because i want to see the sunset in SIEM REAP,but too bad,it was too cloudy,cant see anythings. But i felt very proud,because we were the last survivor!we never say give up!



















3 of us are the best parteners in the plane! haha let's back to singapore again!
i came back MALAYSIA! MALAYSIA is really better a lot than CAMBODIA!
thz god! i 'm living in malaysia now!

No comments: