I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

cousin's wedding dinner~classic ,sweet and fun!


i drank it until the whole glass finished.
just forced myself to finish it~ i don't like to drink wine or beer,bcz its taste bitter.
yesterday was my cousin's wedding ceremony and dinner.
this was my 2nd time to attend it.
U know Y? because he divorced before.
i think he is really like her current wife now, otherwise he won't spend so much for her wedding dinner.
i am quite close with his family ~
they booked the Front sits for all of us.
i could see the stage clearly and took a nice shot!
=) the dinner was nice , classic and funny !
they made a funny video for the bridegroom and bride and showed it to all of us.
i laughed all the way until the video finished.
haha~

No comments: