I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Racial Harmony day'09

Enjoy this funny video.. .

alvin and his wife were selling tissues!

one dollar each!



today was the racial harmony day in Singapore.

U can wear what ever U want to school!
except hot bikini!
u can wear chinese ,indian ,malay or even others races costume.
baju kurung, sari, cheongsam ,baju kebaya and so on!
haha i had fun on today.
i was wearing baju kebaya on today.
suffocated in wearing it!
i need to pull up the dress when i was walking! omG~
thank hazlinda for lending me her baju kebaya!
it was really very nice!
haha.
haha next year , i think i ll wear cheongsam to school!
Because i never wear it before!
I love racial harmony day!horraay!!!


my P11~ horraay~


No comments: