I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

=D tripp~

i took it down =) nice?
i love it =)


i want to go either "china hang zhou" or "India" in march 2010.
Hope that i can be selected to join OIP( oversea immersion program).
It is a 3 weeks study trips, should be fun and interesting!
Hope to get subsidy too ~
otherwise , i need to pay $1200 or $1300 sing dollar.
=) arghh i 'm starting to touch my assignment now.
JUST Touched it in the afternoon .
i have 5 modules , 5 assignments! loL~
sound pitiful?hais it is my life!
now it is already week 14.
week 19 will be my final exam ~
time is passing fast and quietly.
This 4 weeks are all for presentation! OMG~ i hope i won't keep the bad habit again.
that is work in the" last Minute ".
wanring =) must hardworking =)

No comments: