I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

BFF

They are my highschool 's best friends. i really miss them. i love gossiping with them, shopping with them,i just love them , love them, love them so much. i was feeling so great when spending my precious time with them. Our topic 'll never come to the end, we can chat from dawn until dusk. That's how we can become BFF.

She is Denise, she was sitting beside me since Form 1 until Form 5. =) i could not hear what she said clearly when i just knew her because her voice was damn SOFT. But now, she becomes better. Even though , her voice is still very soft, but at least i can hear it clearly right now. Denise becomes prettier and skinnier ~ Wooo!

She is YunYun, she was the one who taught me how to buy ice-cream at school when i was 8 years old. That was my first time buying other food, otherwise, i might continue buying my 20 cents nugget until graduated from my primary school. Now, She looks mature and pretty, no longer a little girl look. Hope that she can stay longer in M'sia so that i can go out with her again. I just don't want to wait for another year to get to see her.

She is penny, i have been knowing her since she transferred to FOON YEW 1. I just hope that she can get rid off her Mr.W. Quickly find a prince Charming please~


i start missing the time that we studied and played together.



No comments: