I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

What m i doing recently?

January ,it's a birthday month.

I got a lot of friends' birthday was in January. Minsuang, chasheng,felicia, jie ying, minjun, ah bao and so on. i felt very bad that i can't celebrate for the rest , because i was too busy for the other things. Sorry to the rest of people that i didn't celebrate for them.

This girl, named minsuang, i know her since i was first year in Ngee Ann, getting closer during this attachment. she is pro in doing different type of grimaces which can make us LOL. Anyway, she is till SINGLE and available, i'm not trying to promote her , it just that she is really very cute and funny! My room mate -Huiwen said that if she 's a guy, she confirm 'll chase her. =) haha.

Happy 21st birthday to her again, hope that she can able to find a room which nearby TTSH.


Csheng happy 21st birthday, i knew that i was a bit quiet during your birthday celebration, maybe i was tired on that day. =) anyway , i wish u to get the scholarship of NUS, i knew that is what u want the most right now.






Just finished my special posting right now, i think i ll not work in OT and ED for next time, i have found ward suits me better because i can feel the sense of belonging over there.

my OT sister has favouritism , she only wants tall and intelligent girls to join in her OT. Dislike her so much! who said short girl can't function in OT? i did see short girls work in OT.

My PRCP still have 2 months to go, after that, i ll be officially graduated. Oh my god, hope time can pass slowly, just want to be a student forever, pampered by lecturers.







No comments: