I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Finished my sem 2 final exam ! HorraYY~~

yeahpY! i finished my final exam already..but y i cant feel any happiness?

maybe after exam,i will continue my attachment and follow by a lot of CAMBODIA pre-trip activies such as car wash,bonding camp, and so on.


LEt me list out my time table for whole of my holidays..so that U can find me easier.




Car wash and meeting 25,26,28/2/2009


Clinical attachment 2 ~20/3/2009 ( 3 weeks)


Bonding camp 26~28/3/2009


Cambodia trip 31/3/2009~11/4/2009


1 week holiday 12~19/4/2009


school reopen 20/4/2009

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when i was choosing to go to the cambodia,people always told me there 's a lot of people told me that cambodia is vy "UluUlu " one, no clean water,alot of boom,and AIDS is spreading whole over the country..

My mum also dislike me go there,but no choice,i already paid for it! haha

guys,noe where is cambodia?here is the map!




remember what is Angkor Wat?? in sejarah we had learnt it before..i dunoe whether this time i have the chance to visit iy or not.. but the it is one of the " 七大奇观" in the world!




Normally people will ask me i go cambodia YEP trip for what?

now let me tel U ,i go there for helping one of the poor family to rebuild their house. their house is really exactly look like this.. i cant imagine how they can survive during raining season.Their mother just passed away in this hut.Ppl said even a dog also have a better shelter than them.So we must appreciate what we have now.~

moreover,my frz n i also will go to the school and orphanage to educate the cambodia kid!how to speak english,how to take care their personal hygiene.. arghh i need to prepare the teaching material! and bring it to there!


wanring muacks!

No comments: