I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Monday, February 16, 2009

JB's chingay

*sorry actually,all the pictures were taken on 15.2.2009!




This was my 1st time went out with my friends to Jb 's chingay..
Can you believe ,i never seen the JB's chingay before?although i m living in JB.So lame!

yesterday went out with swee feng ,mingkeat ,hongchunag ,ah bay n song kang..
My bro's frz fetch me to there.
yeah finally i drove the car from my house to taman tUn aminah..^-^
My target is to JB city square! i wan drive to there!!

HooHooHoo...i quite " sua GU",coz nvr went there be4,n also dunoe how to pray..
went there pray pray,n pray for myself n my family especially my mum! ^-^..
anyway,hope everythgs can "平平安安"

walking along the jalan yahya awal,it was crowded with a lof of people ..
we spended about 4 hours to walk back to city square>.
after that went back to sweefeng 's house stayed overnight!

It was a tiring day.but i was enjoying with that atmosphere..
Hope the JB's Chinese can work hand in hand..^-^ to continue this forever!

OMG! today i just wanna start to do my revision for my final exam!

oh god! mati le la! 3 days more,ll be my final exam!wanring study hard,n stop online!


wanring muacks!

No comments: