I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

HappY Valentive day To all Of Us!

Happy Valentine day to all of us!


Hais..long time never updated my blog edi..
I was busy for my presentation and assignment for This whole week..
Yes! i finish my all my presentation!
Now i leave s& W assignment! i wan finish it by today! woo! horray!!!! +u+u!
Final exam almost coming soon! 6 days more,i hope i can screw my brain and Study hard for it..
Since i did badly in my Nsl practical test and theory test,i have no much choice..
i oli can study hard for my final exam to pull up my GPA point..
God bless me..



YEsterday was the last day of schooling...finally i finish my year 1!~ horray!
i survived in Singapore for almost 1 year edi!
last day, i still lated again....lated for 45 minutes..
i was damn lazzy..i decided to skip the lesson..but at the end i still stepped bck into the lecture hall.
felt shameful and embarrassed..
Last day of schooling, yanruI,our blur queen,keep asking us to take a pic for memory..haha..

I love u my frz,i was enjoying hang out wif u all..

wanring lOve U guys! muacks!

No comments: