I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

~yun went back Aus already"

today,hanged out with yun, karen, yujia, denise, adrian, chasheng, tianhao, clement, hongchuang and yeohaur..

Yun~ take k,all the best in Adelaide, enjoys ur Uni life.. faster find a handsome Angmoh BF.. see U again in the end of this year again..Tk k..

it was a nice gathering again.. nice ending ~~

p/s:sorry adrian,let u wait for so long time.. promise u, i wont be late again! haha ^-^ treat u ice cream next time.. thz chasheng and yujia be my free taxi driver..^-^




----------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry guys,i dun have enuf time for updating my blog..
currently bz now..
bz for preparing my final exam..hope i can do well..i wan GPA above 3.9..>.<
but it is hard to get it...
attachment and combodia 's trip coming soon too..haiss..
4 weeks holiday bcm 2 weeks oli..
haiss..wanring study hard ya^-^

thz baoling ^-^ happy bday again!
wanring muackss ~

No comments: