I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy birthday Penny!

penny,one of my besties in my secondary school.
happy Birthday my dear!
long time never see each others after the countdown party in Adrian's house.
i know your life is full with laughing sounds and joys.
i am happy with you.
i called you and i knew your housemates were celebrating your birthday for you.
i can feel the happiness down there although i was not there.
gal,hopes you can back soon and meet up each others again.
miss u gal!
long time never chat with MingYan already.
His pattern was still there ,but i can feel his stress.
everyone has different ways to cope it.
i hope he can do it.
MingYan enjoys college's life!
This is what i want but i don't have.
envy on U.
Take care my buddy.

No comments: