I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Blue!~ =(

Monday blue~ am i right?
woke up in the early morning.
preparing go to school.
sigh.
so bored!
this week,i wanna settle down all my assignments and presentations.
hais.yesterday never touch anything,because i do not know how to start it.
friends didn't online.
=)anyway new week new challenge.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the way home,
i almost bankrupt.
i waste damn a lot of $ recently.
i did not know my $ spend at where,but i was knowing that my wallet was becoming thinner.
i wasted almost rmXX in Sasa.
i was controlling myself,but end up still went to there.
anyway,i didn't regret what i had bought.
Because it is really very nice.

No comments: