I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Friday, May 29, 2009

My 1st and 2nd advance birthday present! horray!~

Today is Friday.
My birthday is coming soon, It is on this Sunday.
I thought , this year, my birthday might be the same, passes normally and quietly.
i remember last year, Sarah, sharvena ,suhailah, haz ,wee kheong,hongyan helped me celebrate my birthday in Sim megabite. unexpected! cool! love them!
Haha, today, it was unexpected again.
although there was not cake for me, but i was satisfy with it.
I though my birthday is on sunday , no one will care about it.
But before the end of the day,everyone was singing the birthday song for me.
i was so happy and touch.
i feel glad to have friends like u guys!
love !

although the birthday song was simple but for me is very meaningful.
i ll get older again.
Oh god! no more forever eighteen!
wat a sad news for me.


Thank you those who gave me the advance birthday present.
i like it so much..back pack is useful for me.
love u guys!
i ll appreciate n take care it nicely by washing it once a month.

haha...



i know, u guys know i like eating sweet, but it was too exaggerating.

put so many sweet inside my back pack.

U guys want me get diabetis izit?so bad!

i ll get type 2 diabetis if i can't control myself in eating sweet again.



Thank you Hong chuang. This is my 1st birthday present.
He made a key chain for me.
"WANRING" izit too long?
Y not put wR?
haha anyway i like it so much.
coz i nvr have a thing such ask this.
thz u Agian.




It will accompany my PDA =)

No comments: