I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy birthday To me! Love*♥



Happy birthday to me.
Today , is my 19th birthday.
Horray~
WanRing Happy Birthday again.

Normally, people will ask me, "gal, this year, how do you celebrate your birthday? "
My answer is " I'll rest at home instead of going out".

Actually , this is what i want for this year.
wanring is very tired for this few weeks since the school started.
I need to rest well at home.
Complete rest in bed( CRIB)
It 's like a patient who just finished the lumbar puncture.
Touchwood... i won't get it,it is painful !
This is one of the birthday present that i give to myself.
Cheer =D

Sorry guys, i didn't ask you guys come out and celebrate for me.
Because i know we are busy for our own stuffs recently.
We can celebrate anytime , anywhere.
=)

Blessing for me ,I am happy with that.
Hey friends, wanring want to say thank you to all of you.
I like your blessing ,your present and surprised.
Feel glad have a friend like all of You.

Once Be friend, we are friend forever.
No matter what had happened, we still are friend.
Last night, i felt extremely happy , she messaged me and wished me .

some of my Old friends also messaged me and wished my happy birthday.
I am happy and touch.. Jie ying thank you so much!
My 5 Sn1 buddies Thank U too!Hope to meet U guys again.
Thz U too my Ngee ann friendz too! especially yanrui , baoling and sarah's gang.


♥My birthday 's wish list.
♥ Get Healthy especially for my mum.
♥Study well( hit my target)
♥Does not have any bad things happen on me & my family.
♥Dreams come true~
♥Save more $ for doing and buying the things that i want
♥Jb become peaceful
Become even prettier = )
♥Grow taller =)
♥Slim down =)
♥Improve my English =)
♥Be a caring and perfect nurse.
♥Be Happy ,No more emo.=D
Correct my bad habit.
♥Friends surround me.


♥19th wanring ♥


Thz HongKy wingtai la! haha
u need to improve the wrapper next time!
haha!
lousy wingtai!


No comments: