I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

1st time CPR




Miracle does happen in our life, and i saw the miracle happen in front of my eyes, he actually survived after he collapsed, what a great news for everyone.

The person was intubated immediately, chest compression was performed continuously and multiple drugs were given .His ECG started to change from asystole, slowly became Ventricular tachycardia, and finally became sinus tachycardia. It's very fun and excited when u could able to see a dead person realive.

Last 2 days of 2010, at least i got that chance to experience how perform chest compression on a real person , who was him, eventually he survived. This was my first new thing that i learnt in Emergency department,i 'm glad that i didn't waste up my ED posting.

I like this kinda satisfaction, the feeling of saving ppl's life is so great! although i 'm just a novice, i can't help that much, but at least i'm putting my effort to learn every single little thing.

The feeling of performing Chest compression on a real person is very different with manikin, when u are pressing harder, u can actually hear cracking sound from patient's chest. i was scared what if i break the patient's ribs and puncture the heart, i might be sued by his relatives.

Counting down for last two days of 2010, gonna say HELLO to 2011~ What 's my new year 's resolution? i'm still thinking.

Nice experience! =) i LOVE it~

No comments: