I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Mummy's birthday 5.12.2010




My mum 55th birthday, happy birthday to my dearest MUM! thank for nurturing me up~ Admittedly, it wasn't a perfect birthday celebration, because someone was missing.





We went to a restaurant that near by KULAI to enjoy our dinner, but it made me so disappointed because the dishes over there weren't nice . I have been there before, and the taste of the food was totally different with previous one i ate. The service was SUX too. i shouldn't complaint too much, there won't be 2nd time going there again.







he's my 3rd brother, just came back from KL.Yesterday, i was bringing him to SG, he has never been there for so long time.



No comments: