I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010


i just want to sit down.
think something that i should think, do something that i should do.
Eventhough my heart agreed to do so, but my body doesn't allow me to do.
i 'm tired, no matter how many hours i rest and sleep, it ll never be enough for me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i 'm so depressed right now, if u re having depression, why i can't?
i 'm living in a stressful environment.
I can't believe next time, if i pass up as a staff nurse, how can i nurse 12 patient alone?
definitely, i ll go crazy.
although i 'm having my PRCP ( last posting ),i could feel the stress.
yesterday,i saw the doctor was arguing with my preceptor.
Doctor scolded her why nurses didn't read the orders in case note,my preceptor explained that the doctor should write in both case note and clinical chart too, normally nurses only read the order inside the clinical chart, doctor seemed very unhappy after hearing that.
OMG, please DOCTOR, can u please make nurses' work easier?
your hand writing should be amended become neat and tidy, your order should be reasonable and applicable.
DOn't just know how to give order and forget how the nurses do .
BE a GOOD doctor please!!



No comments: