I love you when you are loving me too.I ♥ simple person,simple things and simple LOve.

Monday, December 13, 2010

my dearest big sisters~



Xueying and i
Meiyee and i



Xueying and meiyee both of them just like my BIG sisters, taking care of me since FORM 1. They are one year older than me, and i always mixed around with them when i was studying in SMKST and until they graduated .I remembered that during Form 3, every morning , i went to their class waiting for the lvl 2's door to open, i sat down there, studying and chatting with them.

Time flies like an arrow, we didn't meet up each others for so long time already. Last Thursday, we met each other at CITY SQUARE, xue ying is having term break and mei yee was having off day. WE were non stop chatting at MCD for few hours , gossiping and laughing together. I like this kinda feeling, it was great!!!

Hope to see you girl soon!! my BIG SIS!




No comments: